Work place: Hà Nội
- Develop and implement Operating Procedures following the respective Business Services Operating Model; highlighting any local procedures and ensure compliance with group policy and local regulations.
- Be responsible for planning and prioritizing of day to day services across teams and ensuring the teams deliver in line with its demand statements
- Establishes targets for several teams to meet overall goals in Service Quality
- Build dashboards/reports for all Operation activities supporting the process of making business/ operation decisions.
- Is accountable for the timeliness and transparency of the cascade of communication across teams.
- Is responsible for identifying opportunities to improve service Quality across teams.
- Improve Operations tool or system, reduce manual task, minimize human error by enhancing system/tool, revise SOP or any suitable solution.
- Is responsible for the coaching and development of individual team members and the overall development plans of the teams
- Recruit team members within agreed headcount plans as directed by the Line Manager
- Respond to all escalations, resolving or escalating all issues with operational effectiveness in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Qualification: Bachelor degree – in related Management, Business Administration field
- Language Skills: English Upper Business level
- Gender: Any
- Age: 30 – 40 years old
- At least 5 years experience as an Operation position, 3 years experience in leading and management with a size of 20 members.
- Experience in Banking/ Fintech/Retail … is preferred.
- Experienced as a legal consultant is a plus.
Personality and skills
- Outstanding organizational, planning and problem -solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple issues and produce solutions
- Data-driven management
- Compliance and regulatory requirements, policy creation skill.
- Possess a clear vision and personal drive to optimize business and customer value
- Proven track record towards high level of customer service
- Strong leadership skill, detailed -oriented, effective communication skills and interpersonal skills.