Location: HCMKey Responsibilities70% Training Arrangement and Delivery
15% Training Needs and Training Material
- Conduct HR part of Company orientation and culture training to ensure new comers adapt to our company culture in the
- Conduct soft skill training courses by HR for supervisor level and below with enthusiasm to help staff get developed.
- Coordinate with Home Office and related departments to arrange staff training program based on organizational and
employee needs, such as Workplace communication, Leadership skill….
- Assist to manage the delivery of training program to ensure company training standard.
- Arrange continuous training for unsuccessful participants to give continuous improvement.
10% Training Administration:
- Use questionnaires and surveys to analyze training needs to give training and development opportunities to all staff.
- Develop training resources for in-house courses with high standard.
- Compile Training Material of all departments, standardize the format, translate into English – Vietnamese and vice versa.
In charge of training related administration as per request5% Other assignments:
Handle/ Support ad-hoc projects, or other assignments as per request.Requirements
- Integrity, reliability and independence
- Analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor Degree, major in business administration/human resources/education is preferable.
- At least three (02) years of working experience in training.
- Good English and Vietnamese, both writing and speaking.
- Good training skills.
- Good computer skills, especially in MS Power Point.
- Good attention to details.