[VNLIFE] Investment Associate
VNLIFE Investment invests across all investment stages in Vietnam and Southeast Asia. We are a team with first-hand experiences of building category leaders from the ground up, including financial technology, digital entertainment, and consumer retail.
We invest primarily in:
Whether it is to eliminate intermediaries, reduce information asymmetry or increase productivity, we invest in companies leveraging on technology to positively transform industries and lives.
Improving the quality of life in underserved communities through sustainable investments that carry tangible social or environmental impact.
VNLIFE Investment is hiring Investment Associate for our team in Hanoi. Associates shall be responsible for medium size projects that require insightful analysis in an existing or a new investment. In some cases, the Associates are accountable for driving and monitoring an ongoing set of business results or KPIs and are required to continuously propose improvements from time to time. We value individuals who are independent, self-motivated, critical and analytical with strong interpersonal skills, quick to adapt and possess a learning mindset.
YOU WILL NEED
- Demonstrated ability to perform analytical and research activities, always clearly identifying the objectives and big picture, and being organized around delivering on those objectives.
- Perform analysis and write significant parts of a pre-appraisal or appraisal of a company, an investment or a project.
- Can prepare professional-standard presentations and insightful visual displays.
- Has the capacity to build and update error-free financial models.
- Develop business plan and strategy for growth hacking the business.
- Build KPI metrics and data-driven decision making process at Group companies.
- Good understandings of Vietnamese accounting standard and IFRS. Some experiences in financial modelling and business valuation is expected.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field. MBA and/or Investment Banking experience is preferred but not a must.
- At least 3 years of combined experiences in private equity, strategy consulting or investment banking.
Your unique self
- Self-motivated, curious, independent and critical thinker, quick to adapt and strong interpersonal skills.
- Growth mindset: have lots of questions and embrace feedback and reflection process
- A team player: ability to work in both small team and large corporate.
- Negotiable salary according to qualification (13th month salary + Performance Bonus);
- The working environment is open, energetic and professional. More opportunities for career promotion;
- Free Food & Drink: Providing lunch, Fresh fruit/cake, Coffee,Tea & Beer;
- Full benefit with social insurance. Annual health check and PTI insurance under the company’s own policy;
- Employee Relationship: company trip, monthly team building;
- Leave Paid: 12 days for annual leave;
- Working time: Monday to Friday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM);
- Working location: Peakview Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, Ha Noi
Ứng tuyển ngay tại đây
Tin tức liên quan